Receives a commission to observe Derry Women.
Did somebody say dream job? No, this isn’t a joke. You could possibly develop into a Derry Women critic from the consolation of your individual house. Belfast-based information outlet In the meantime In Eire is recruiting one fortunate particular person to observe Derry Women – and receives a commission for it!
The official job description is ‘Derry Women TV Present Critic’ – very fancy. It’s a short-term non permanent contract, and is open globally – so long as you’re a Derry Women fan, you’ll be able to apply!
In the meantime In Eire was launched in 2014, and covers all the pieces from Irish popular culture and weird information to comedy, journey and satire. The positioning reaches over half 1,000,000 viewers per day, with this well-liked website an amazing one so as to add to your CV.
Becoming a member of a thriving workforce, the candidate may have the chance to contribute to one among Eire’s hottest web sites.
The enduring sequence first took to our screens in 2018, with the ultimate sequence ending in 2022. It follows the lives of 4 Derry teenagers and an English boy as they navigate their primitive years. It rapidly turned a favorite, not solely in Eire however worldwide. Even well-known director Martin Scorsese is a fan!
Now, In the meantime In Eire are looking out for a fan who is aware of Derry Women inside and outside to inventive a definitive rating of one of the best Derry Women episodes. You’ll be required to analyse each single episode, placing them in an effort to create the last word information.
When you have beforehand labored as a critic, or wish to kickstart your profession, this can be the position for you.
- Quick-term non permanent contract.
- Anticipated hours: 4-6 per week.
- Time period: 3 weeks.
- Watch and overview all Derry Women episodes.
- The analysis will embrace detailed notes on every episode of the sequence, rating them accordingly.
The best candidate:
- Educated in TV and movie.
- Self-confessed Derry Women fanatic.
- Analytical and observant.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Assured in working remotely to deadlines.
- Keen on the craic (i.e. an understanding of Irish banter).
- Should be 16 years or older.
- Critic expertise (preferable).
- Pay: €15/£13.25 per hour.
- It is a dream job; a as soon as in a lifetime position which is brief however distinctive.
- This might be a distant position; you’ll not be required to commute, so you’ll be able to work from anyplace!
- Be part of a thriving workforce with a wonderful tradition.
The Course of:
- Cut-off date is 10/03/2023
- Interviews begin 20/03/2023 (aiming for a 27/03/2023 begin date)
- The primary stage might be a brief evaluation
The ultimate stage might be a Zoom interview.
Submit the next to [email protected].
- Embrace an up-to-date CV
- Write a canopy letter explaining why you’re the finest particular person for the position.
- Present a 300-word abstract of your favorite Derry Women scene and why